In this tutorial we're going to create an Secret Key in Azure.
- The result is that we can perform Admin Tasks, as an non-admin user on a Windows 10 pc, as non-admin user.
What I'm going to cover is:
- Create an Local Admin Account
- Pre-Run commands so we are Azure Prepared
- Set the Powershell TLS security
- Create an Azure Secret Key Vault
- Deploy an Powershell Script as System for non-admin users to run in a scheduled task.
- Learn how to configure the permissions for the Azure Secret (screenshots in dutch, my appologies).
- Run the Automation Script, and Execute compmgmt.msc as Admin as a normal user. As you might guess, you can deploy and perform any task.
In this scenario I'm going to assume were on Windows 10 / Server 2016, got an Azure Subscription and users are not Admin by default.